API Technical Specs
- All parameter names and field names are case-sensitive. The service ignores any parameters or fields that are not specified in the correct case.
- Don't dynamically generate proxies on the fly by calling the WSDL for every transaction. Instead, generate a service proxy once and reuse those objects for each web service call.
- If you generate your client from one region and then want to switch to a different region, then either regenerate your SOAP client or explicitly set the URL.
Standard Transaction Cost
|ParseResume()||1 credit (2 credits with matching enabled)|
|ParseJobOrder()||1 credit (2 credits with matching enabled)|
|GeoCode()||0.5 credits (if you use your own provider key, or specify your own latitude and longitude the transaction is free. )|
Note: Credit cost is increased 15% when Sovren Sourcing is enabled.
Note: Additional costs may be incurred when using deprecated versions as per the Terms of Service.
|US Data Center||EU Data Center|
We continuously deploy bug fixes and new features to our API. We limit breaking changes to new versions deployed to new urls unless the change is to fix an error in the output. In the top-left of our documentation site you can change the API version of the documentation.
Release notes can be found here.
When integrating to our API, make sure that all of your API calls use same version.When upgrading to a new version it's crucial to upgrade all api calls to the new version at the same time. NEVER use multiple versions in your integration.
There are four different statuses for API versions, and they are defined as follows:
- Suggested - this is the version we suggest that you use. It will continue to receive new features, and bug fixes as they are identified.
- Beta - this version is currently in beta-testing. There may be some final minor tweaks before the official release.
- Supported - do not integrate against this version, and if you're currently utilizing it plan your upgrade to the suggested version before this version is deprecated. Supported versions will continue to receive critical bug fixes, but not new features or accuracy improvements.
- Deprecated - do not use this version. If you're integrated to a deprecated version you should plan your upgrade to the suggested version. Deprecated versions do not receive any bug fixes or new features.Deprecated versions may incur higher use of credits.
|Version 10||Suggested (new customers/projects)||This is the same as v9 under-the-hood, but features an entirely new/modern input/output structure and official SDKs. For more information see Version 9 vs Version 10. Release notes can be found here.|
|Version 9||Suggested (existing customers/projects)||This version is still receiving updates and is fully supported. Full release notes can be found here.|
|Version 7.5||Deprecated (6/26/2018)||If you're still using the version 7.5 of the API we recommend upgrading straight to version 10. Reach out to email@example.com to start the conversation.|